Pages

Cooking chaos :) :) :)

So hey guys hope you didn't mind me not doing a blog post in a long time its just my life's sorta complicated right now. Any ways here is a post to make up for it!!!!

So yeah today i went to my nans house and did some cooking first up some very  yummy cookies i wish you could eat them right now -takes a very big bite with the crumbs flying everywhere-
 
Dont they look yummy perfect to just scoff down all in one go and never share with a soul by da way listen to dis song now and don't ever stop playing it it is amazing   

so next up are the delicious bread rolls these took forever to rise and we got so bored ha but i had one for lunch and it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G - gets a flashback of eating it and dribbles- so yeah comment or follow me if you love the look of all this yummy food!
 
D-E-L-I-C-I-O-S :)

so next up are some delish hot cross buns but with out the cross part and i give all the credit of the recipe to Paul Hollywood (amazing cook on the great british bake off with Mary Berry) so yeah you propbably wanna see them coz they sound so nice 

  so yeah hope you enjoyed the post and comment follow and reccomend on google + 

Bye xxx



No comments :

Post a Comment