Pages

its all going on isn't it!

Today was one of those days when your like "why did they do this" because of break at break me and my chummy decided that we were going to play with our semi-friends and d'ya know what they did they were completely fine at the beginning and we were playing 99 in i was it first then abbie was but the strange thing was they were setting challenges to determine who was it and then everything clicked they were only choosing challenges that they were obviously going to win and end up not being it I only did this post so that I could get it all outta me and just rant away thats what my little space on the internets for isn't it? So sorry for it being short bye! comment bellow if anything like that has happened to you before if so do you have any tips on how to deal with it ! Also I would just like to say a big thank you to abbie for being the bestest chummy I could ever wish for!

Bye!

No comments :

Post a Comment